Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday

I apologize for not updating this blog, not that many people know about it. I've been busy with running the country, and the damned Secret Service have been working to make sure I have a secure BlackBerry. I tried calling Panetta for assistance, but he is still fighting with IT. Apparently his voice-mail password is also privileged information, so he never gets my messages.

However today is practically a national holiday. I would be remiss it I didn't acknowledge it. And as a sports fan (despite Bill Simmons calling that into question) I'm looking forward to game. As everyone knows, I'm rooting for the Steelers for a couple of reasons.

For one, if they can win a second Super Bowl with horrible production from their QB, then maybe my hometown Bears have a shot. I'm looking at you, Grossman.

Secondly, I'm also a big fan of Omar Epps. I don't know how he has time to coach the Steelers, and star on House. I've seen a few articles saying that players are especially motivated this year, not just to win a championship and get paid bonuses, but because they want to be the first sports team to go to the White House and meet me.

Well, frankly can you blame them?

Seriously, I really hope the Steelers win because I want to ask Epps what is up with him and 13? Who wouldn't want to sleep with a kinky girl who likes to bring other women to bed with them, but why has he got to be stupid and throw away his career over a woman who won't be around long term? Maybe I can talk some sense into him.

Enjoy the game. I promise I'll post some more after the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Superblog Directory - Web Directory