Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ignore the Man Behind The Curtain

I want to apologize for a couple of reasons. First, I don't want to break the fourth wall and post out of character. You're here for the funny, not me ranting. I also want to apologize to the two of you who say the first couple of posts here, decided you liked what you saw and came back looking for more content.

My intention was to have 30 pieces of content a month, and I still intend to do as such. Unfortunately last week my computer died and a bunch of other things happened, but that is beside the point.

I am building a new computer today, and I will try to have a staple of material written ahead of time and saved as a buffer in case I run into problems like this again.

I will also try to post better content. Nothing so far has been brilliant or particularly witty, but frankly I've devoted more time on the layout (xml and css - which I've tried very hard to mimic Obama's real sites to look consistent) and advertising the site. I'm just going to focus on content, and I hope if any of you are reading this, you would be so kind as to pass the link along to other people and hopefuly word of mouth does the rest.

If you beyond all reason enjoy the site, think I'm a genius and want to donate money to me because my computer died, and I had to buy a new one when I'm broke, well you can donate money to Habitat for Humanity. Frankly, there are far worse off people in the world than I am. This site is not designed to make money, nor am I the type of person to accept donations. In the unlikely scenario that this site is insanely successful and I'd be an idiot not to, then I might consider some Google text ads. But again, I'm not trying to make money.

I just hope that someone finds the site humorous, and maybe the site also helps bring people together despite the partisan split in this country.

Thanks, and ignore me. I'm not really here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Superblog Directory - Web Directory