Thursday, January 22, 2009

Enough, It's Over



I was sworn in a second time. The notion that I wasn't actually President is absurd. And frankly, you need to look at some factors here.

Mr. John G. Roberts Jr. was opposed by Uncle Joe Biden, when Biden was on the Judiciary committee. Then Biden and I vote against confirming the guy. I believe Roberts had it out for me. He went out of his way to mess me up.

Publicly, this whole matter is done, and over with. Just between you and me, I intend to vandalize Robert's Wikipedia page.
"Robert's confirmation was praised as a feel-good story for a man who didn't learn to read until he was 40. It has been years since his last mental relapse and subsequent incarceration. Upon received Bush's nomination, he pledged never again to skinny-dip in National Mall."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Superblog Directory - Web Directory